Monday, June 20, 2005

Status report for "Tempting"

I've calculated again on Silvia's tempting. The total length is about 22 inches, and it's far too long. I've knitted 14 inches for the body so far. The yoke needs another 7 inches. I think I should reduce the body to 12 inches, which means I should rip out about 2 inches. Oh no, I'm meeting Silvia this Friday. I hope I can finish this in time. Also, I had intend to give her this blouse together with the orange bag that I owed her since early this year. Sigh... Time is never enough...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saw this notebook cover this morning. Thought it looked cool! I can make one each as Christmas gift for church friends, so they can use this as the cover for sermon notes. I was just thinking about making one yesterday...

No comments: