Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The never-ending list

Didn't really knit much during the weekend. Silvia's "Tempting" is about 13 inches done, 2 more inches to go before the sleeves. Was reading the pattern this morning and was a little confused. Hope I can get it when I reach to that stage. Can't wait to finish it! I've only 1 more week to go...

++++++++++++++++++++

Phil's bday is coming. It's a few days earlier than mine. Think of making her a few matching small gifts. These are what I have in mind for now...
1) Eye pillow (In her fav green color. If I have more time, I'll knit one for her in green with fun fur as trimmings)
2) Furry flip flop (need to get her shoe size. I know of a shop in Cineleisure which sells nice flip flops)

+++++++++++++++++++


Is it a bit too early to start my christmas knitting? My project is always never-ending. I always wants to do so many other things before I can even finish the currents WIPs. Ain't I greedy??

Here's my Christmas knitting list:
1) Lots of snowflakes (at least 2pcs monthly, hope I can find a quick and easy pattern)
2) Fish Blanket (20% done)
3) Lion Brand's Autumn Afghan (20% done)
4) Ornaments for Christmas Tree
5) Toys (for kids, decor, or as ornament)

Christmas Gift list:
1) Wrist bags
2) Book thongs
3) Furry Flip Flops
4) Lip Balm holders
5) Maybe some bath puffs (if I have time)

No comments: