Monday, April 17, 2006

Watching shows = new projects

Was catching some shows on dvds during the weekend. Can't remember when I developed this mentality that sitting down to watch shows is a waste of time. But sometimes, you just can't miss certain shows. Therefore, I always try to keep my time fully occupied by crafting while watching shows.







I need to learn how to take nicer pics! Tried taking these during the night time and it was so difficult to capture the real color. The shiny surface of the beads keep deflecting the lights away, and it always ended up looking too pale or ugly. The pink one was much more "pinker" in real "person".

These are handphone acccessories, in case you are wondering what they are. Some new inspirations. Need to take nicer pics and see if I can sell them away!

No comments: