Friday, August 05, 2005

Guess what I made this time?

Remember this yarn that I bought? Guess what I made this time?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Closeup of how it look when crochet? I really love the color combination and the feel. It's mohair. I seldom see nice mohair yarn in Spotlight and it's cheap!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another photo. Any idea what I've made?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, it's another AJ's Wrist bag!!! I thought it looked great. I hadn't the intention to sew the seam in another color at first. The yarn was just too thin and I was so afraid that it will break. I had to dig into my stash and happen to see this electric blue yarn which I thought match the yarn quite well. I love the final look so much. But one thing that I didn't quite like is the stretchy feel of the bag. I think it's far too stretchy and becomes too long after I put my things inside. I think I'll do some lining inside. I should try cotton next time, maybe it wouldn't stretch that much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey, don't you think that this will make a very cool hot water bottle cozy?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pattern: AJ's wrist bag
Yarn: Panda Myth (1+ ball)
Needles: 4.5mm

No comments: