Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stash Enhancement

Just when I've finally to bust all my acryllic stash to make up the fish afghan, I've found new yarn to buy....



Panda Myth.  I'm very sure this is one of the seasonal yarn that Spotlight brings in, which means, they will not bring it in anymore once it is sold out.  A very interesting mohair blend, I like the color.  I was thinking of knitting a wrist bag with this yarn, I'm sure it's going to be pretty.  Am just wondering if it is strong enough like other yarn.  I might need to add a lining if it is not.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Fiddlestick Mega yarn.  I like the color combination too.  Was thinking of knitting a shawl.  When I do a guage last night, I though about knitting a tube top, with a matching shrug.  I'm sure that is going to be very nice.  Can't wait to start knitting. 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you imagine a bag which look like this?  I can't imagine too, but I've seen one which was knitted using this yarn, which attract me to buy this range. We'll see!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: