Friday, July 07, 2006

I bought a sewing machine

Mum made me buy it. She was the one who saw it at Bugis and asked me to meet her after work to go and see it. Nah...

I was just talking to her that I wanted to go to Community Center and learn sewing. And she said that I was crazy. It must be yet another hobby that I would give up in a while, she said.

2 days after that, she called me while she was shopping, telling me how amazing the sewing machine was. I was too amazed by the functions too! I gave in. I bought it. Unfortunately, there's no stock yet. I paid and wait. It's coming in sometime in July. I hope that it will not be made an white elephant.

1 comment:

lise said...

Yay new sewing machine!

Ahh, come with me then @ Punggol CC! haha, I haven't been back there for a while, but I'll go with you the next time sign-ups start again. Hahaha. :)