Monday, September 26, 2005

He-Squid and She-Squid Phone Cozy

Here's another cozy that I've made for my phone...



Pattern adapted from here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=40714.0



See how cute it is!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I gave the flap a miss as it turned our weird.  I put in a button instead, it's not pictured here as it was done after I took this photo.  I also made some adjustments as I didn't understand the part about the decrease.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This turned out so cute that I couldn't resist making another one.  A fuschia color one this time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This time, I made the opening to be right at the bottom, and made some eyelets to create a drawstring pouch.  Here's the closeup of the bottom part.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: